Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis Samsung 30-inch, slide-in induction range features Virtual Flame Technology™, Wi-Fi connectivity, dual convection and a 5.8 cu.ft. oven capacity.
VIRTUAL FLAME TECHNOLOGY™
With Virtual Flame Technology ™ you can enjoy the intuitive visual control of flames. LED lighting in front of the burners glows like a real gas flame to clearly show if they're on or off, giving added peace of mind.
Cook food faster and more evenly with the Flex Duo Oven’s Dual Convection system, which allows convection cooking in both ovens. In single oven mode, the entire oven is Dual True Convection. In dual mode, the top oven is Fan Convection and the bottom oven is True Convection.
Induction technology directly transfers energy to cookware, so you can instantly adjust the heat to a low simmer for delicate foods or rapidly bring water to a boil. The cooking surface stays cool to touch except the area where the cookware is on.
ENERGY EFFICIENT INDUCTIN TECHNOLOGY
Samsung’s innovative induction technology uses electromagnetic fields that generate heat directly in the cookware, and not the cooktop or the air around it. So you can quickly and consistently heat up pots and pans without wasting energy.
PRECISE TEMP CONTROL
How many of us have ever had to clean burnt milk your cooktop? Although we turned off the cooktop but the cooktop is still hot! With Samsung induction range, when you reduce the power, it immediately goes down into lower power.
Remotely monitor your cooktop and oven for peace of mind. Remotely turn on/off, preheat, and adjust temperature or time on your oven for ultimate cooking experience. *As a safety precaution, remote start function only available on the Electric Range.
A Self Cleaning system keeps your oven neat and clean without any time-consuming scrubbing. It heats the oven cavity to burn off any grease and residue left from cooking, with just some fine ash to wipe away.
CONVENIENT AND PRECISE CONTROLS
Its massive and premium looking metallic knobs are easy to grip, but electronically adjust the level of heat to ensure precise control. They offer a familiar user experience and are very intuitive and easy to use.
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Manufacturer Color||Black Stainless Steel|
• Heating Element 1: Induction: 2.3Kw (Boost 3.3Kw)
• Heating Element 2: Induction: 1.8Kw (Boost 2.3Kw)
• Heating Element 3: Induction: 1.8Kw (Boost 2.3Kw)
• Heating Element 4: Induction: 1.2Kw (Boost 2.0Kw)
• Heating Element 1: Induction 11"
• Heating Element 2: Induction 7"
• Heating Element 3: Induction 7"
• Heating Element 4: Induction 6"
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8 cu.ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Easy Cook: 3 items (Slow Cook, Dehydrate, Bread Proof)
• Favorite Cook: (Only App)
• Keep Warm
• Bake (Single): 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
• Variable Broil (Low-High) (Single): Low - High
• Convection Bake (Single): 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
• Convection Roast (Single): 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
• Wifi Connectivity
• Induction Technology
• Virtual Flame Technology ™
• Dual Convection
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• 7 Rack Positions
• 3 Oven Racks (2 Wire Racks)
• Warm. Drawer Temp. Settings: 3 Level (Low-Medium-High)
• LED Glass Touch Controls
• 1 Incandescent 40W (Back) Light
• Bake Element: 3,000W
• Broil Element: 4,200W
• Convection Heater Element: 1,250W
|Capacity||0.7 cu. ft.|
|Information||Self Clean and Steam Clean|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||222.01 lb(s) / 100.7 kg|
|Shipping||246.26 lb(s) / 111.7 kg|
• Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
• Five Years Parts Warranty For Glass Cooktop
|Width||30.98 inch(es) / 78.7 cm|
|Height||35.98 inch(es) / 91.4 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||26.3 inch(es) / 66.8 cm|
|Width||33.03 inch(es) / 83.9 cm|
|Height||41.73 inch(es) / 106.0 cm|
|Depth||30.28 inch(es) / 76.9 cm|